Office Assistant - Dutch and German
Have you experience as an Office Assistant and you speak Dutch and German?
Have you a legal background and are you looking for a new challenging opportunity?
Then read further!
For our client, an international company in the organic food industry growing rapidly, we are looking for professional, responsible and well organized Office Assistant to join their office in Amsterdam. We are seeking an experienced and competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and to run of the daily administrative operations of the company, especially in legal paper aspects.
- Coordinate with the manager and director the legal paper work
- Research and provide Dutch and German legal advices
- Assist associates in order to optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments and perform receptionist duties when needed
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Organize the office, resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
This person will report to the Director.
It is a full-time job.
- Dutch speaker (native level or fluent)
- German speaker (native level or fluent)
- Fluent English
- 1-2 years minimum of experience as an Office Assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of the Dutch legal related rules and procedures
- Knowledge of the German legal principles and procedures will be a plus
- Preferably a background in law or accounting
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Familiarity with accounting booking in a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Analytical abilities, attention to details, ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
It is an international company with a flat hierarchy where people work together to reach the best results. The office language is English.
The company offers a first direct contract of 6 months and an extremely competitive salary.
They also have a company insurance and a monthly travel reimbursement of 250 euros.
Easy-going, hands-on, work hard play hard, open-minded mentality.
T: +31 20 5800 347
Recruitment Consultant - Amsterdam
+31 6 5513 0312
Teleport Towers, 12th floor
1043 GR Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)20 580 0340
Spaces, 8th floor
3032 AC Rotterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)10 303 1010