Our dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast moving client is a major player in a niche sector of the FMCG industry. The European HQ in Amsterdam was set up a few years ago and is currently in post start-up phase within Europe. A new management team has been put together to drive the business throughout the EMEA region. A very exciting time to join a very exciting business.
The Product Development Manager / Specialist will help drive the EMEA business to outstanding performance and business growth. In this role you will drive product development from first idea to local product launch. You will lead projects relating to the New Product Development funnel.
Key tasks & responsibilities
• Drive NPD projects from first briefing to in-market availability.
• Lead the EMEA innovation funnel.
• Identify opportunities to commercialise the product concept.
• Manage the workflow between different departments.
• Seize new business opportunities within allocated territories, accounts and/or brands
• Create timelines, define milestones and ensure accuracy in final delivery.
• Coordination of artwork development, design briefing etc.
• Create product presentations and additional sales support materials.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who can say YES to the following;
• Self-starter, results driven, entrepreneurial.
• Ability to establish and maintain successful relationships externally and internally
• Outgoing, communicative and creative.
• Analytical, articulate, accurate and persuasive.
• Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic business.
• Team player and contributor who enjoys a fast paced international role.
Work experience requirements
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Food & Drink category.
• Track record in product/project management in FMCG environment.
• New product development experience. From initial idea to delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree minimum
• Languages: English fluent, some Dutch would be useful.
We are only interested in candidates who are already based in the Netherlands and, ideally, within commuting distance of Amsterdam. Only candidates with full eligibility to work in the Netherlands can be considered.
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to me as quickly as possible. Let me know your current salary level and notice period too.