Are you looking for a new fantastic opportunity in HR? Would you like to join an international and growing company close to Amsterdam?
Read further! I'm are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic HR Assistant to support the HR department.
For our client - a leading company in the electronics industry - I'm is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced HR Assistant. You will support the HR Team focusing on HR administration and dealing also with a little bit of recruitment.
Your main responsibilities:
- keeping the website careers page up-to-date
- searching through recruitment tools and social media channels
- support the team managing HR administration tasks such as employment contracts, letters etc.
- taking care of the registration of sick leave and holidays
- filing employees' data, keeping the personnel files up-to-date and accurate
- managing the registration of newcomers in the system
- dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues via telephone or e-mail
- updating relevant HR information
- assisting the HR manager in projects
- following up on the introduction plan (arranging the required equipment, business cards, etc.) for new employees
You will report to the HR Manager and you will receive training in the job.
You will receive a direct contract with the company of one year.
You will join a market leading and forward-thinking technology company.
The head quarter is based outside of Europe - the European office is located close to Amsterdam. The office is modern, bright and still relatively new.
You will be part of a growing business and work together with colleagues from all over the world. The corporate language is English.
International and dynamic environment.