Do you love making great digital content? Are you an innovative self-starter who can crunch the conversion rate of the categories you own? Do you want to experience how it is to work at an international fast growing start-up? Then you might be our new e-commerce content specialist!
Our client is a fresh and rapidly growing start-up, backed by one of the largest e-commerce giants in their league. You will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and innovative environment where what you do will be visible immediately. They work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. With customer centricity at their core, our client is driven by quality, creativity, innovation and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
What will you be doing?
• Create compelling and innovative (product) content.
• Merchandize client’s website with the appropriate up- and cross sell combinations with a targeted customer approach.
• Optimising content & the customer journey by monitoring web & trade analytics; search trends and being responsive to changes.
• Pro-actively analyse keyword opportunities and provide recommendations. You will also use SEA data for this.
• Monitor the Google rankings and report to the team lead.
• Keep up-to-speed with SEO, content and digital marketing developments (blogs and events for example).
• Connect and communicate with our suppliers to get the best possible content.
• Ad hoc analyses.
Our client is a young and vibrant start-up with an international team. They are hard working, but also fun loving and never forget to celebrate team successes. Innovation and creativity are highly valued while creating the best customer experiences. They are a flat hierarchy where everybody has the opportunity to be involved in projects beyond their role.
They are currently rapidly growing and aim to have doubled in number by the end of next year.
• 100% reimbursement of travel costs
• Free lunches
• 25 days holiday
• 8% holiday pay
• Free parking spots
Teleport Towers, 12th floor
1043 GR Amsterdam
Spaces, 8th floor
3032 AC Rotterdam