Our client is a US company which has been helping some of the world’s leading companies with software solutions and changing technologies. The company has a global presence on 4 continents and 25+ countries and is one of the fastest growing public tech companies.
They have an immediate need for a Director in their Retail Consulting Practice (RCP). Someone who is capable of looking at the world through the lens of both customer and partner. You will offer your Retail Partners a mix of;
- Retail best practice experience
- Driving and orchestrating multiple solutions, integrations and business challenges.
- Proposing agile solutions.
- Understanding the main components of a retailers IT architecture.
- Program management experience in running large retail transformation projects.
- Optimising retail processes to allow Retailers to manage the buying, moving and selling of products.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams involving retail business, IT and 3rs parties.
What do you need to offer?
- Years’ experience in the Retail sector relating to Business Process Design and Modelling.
- Experience in managing and developing delivery teams.
- Retail skills in some of the following – Merchandise management; Inventory management; Store operations; Warehouse operations; Retail Analytics; Forecasting; Ecommerce;
- High level communication skills.
- Up to speed on trends, developments and innovations within the retail industry.
Teleport Towers, 12th floor
1043 GR Amsterdam
Spaces, 8th floor
3032 AC Rotterdam