Are you looking for a challenging position as Customer Service Representative in a global fashion company?
Are you a positive and pro-active individual with strong communication skills? This could be your opportunity!
Our client is a dynamic and international company looking for a Customer Service Representative with native level Swedish for the Swedish market.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for ensuring an extraordinary customer experience, building and maintaining relationships with customers, providing them with prompt and accurate customer service and support, managing activities such as order intake and order flow, answering customer queries and complaints.
You will join an international team, will work together with various department within the company and will report to the Customer Service Team Leader.
We are looking for:
• native level Swedish (written and spoken) and fluent English
• an additional Scandinavian language will be a plus
• 2 years minimum of working experience within a customer service role (preferably in an international organization)
• MBO / HBO/ Bachelor's degree
• experience with SAP and Excel are preferred
• strong communication skills
• ability to handle pressure and to work in team within a fast-paced industry
• attention to detail
• positive and pro-active personality
Teleport Towers, 12th floor
1043 GR Amsterdam
Spaces, 8th floor
3032 AC Rotterdam