Customer Care Representative with order management - fluent German
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to be a part of a dynamic team and a great international company look no further! Our client offers an excellent opportunity for international German-speaking candidates. In this role you make sure to provide the high customer service level towards the company's distributors, but especially take care of the order management process and assisting your clients with solution oriented service in regards to their queries.
- Daily execution of tasks and responsibilities according to company policies and procedures
- Supervise the order scheduling processes to ensure optimal results
- Perform order management duties (order entry, pro-active follow up on deliveries, etc)
- Field service administration and scheduling
- Prepare reports based on data analysis and provide guidance and recommendation based on them
- Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards
- Deal with simple and complex issues, including complaints and enquiries.
- Drive customer focused behaviour throughout the organization
- Serve as main point of contact for all order fulfillment requirements
- Ideally at least 1-2 years of experience with order management/customer service
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills , both written and verbal
- Fluency in German is a must for this position
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal); Dutch is an advantage
- Time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening skills, problem solving and decision making.
- Taking ownership in providing best in class customer service.
- Flexible, pro-active and "can do" attitude to problem solving and customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Previous experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Knowledge of SAP is highly desired
The company is an international player with a fun and energetic customer service team. You would start on a contract with Adams for 6 up to 12 months with possibility of extension. The company offers a competitive salary and excellent secondary benefits. The position could be on a full-time basis or on a 32 hour basis.
T: +31 10 3031 017
Recruitment Consultant - Rotterdam
+31 6 5267 0016
Teleport Towers, 12th floor
1043 GR Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)20 580 0340
Spaces, 8th floor
3032 AC Rotterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)10 303 1010