Customer Care Coordinator | French
- Assisting French customers via phone or e-mail. Customer enquiries could involve invoices, service orders, commercial orders, and technical questions.
- You make sure all processes are handled with care while taking around 20 calls and 60 e-mails a day. You understand your role in team and the impact of your work on patients, clients, and the rest of the organization.
- Along with your four direct French-speaking colleagues, you aim for the highest client satisfaction and have standard customer service targets. As a team, you solve difficult cases and continuously create and improve standardized protocols.
- Our excellent client service sets us apart from our competition. You play a pivotal role in our client satisfaction and their continued business, but also patient and customer safety.
- Because of your solid understanding of the needs of our clients, you liaise with our technical, logistics and sales teams to meet these needs. Understanding how clients are best serviced within our business capacities comes naturally to you.
- A spider in the web role within our organization where you have direct impact on the client and patient safety.
- A friendly team with knowledgeable and passionate colleagues.
- A wonderful office with movie nights, yoga and running teams. And welcoming and driven international colleagues.
- A good remuneration package, with all the necessary secondary benefits.
- You have some experience within a customer service department so you know how customers can think.
- Being in the medical devices industry, our clients, products and processes are detailed. We will not expect you to be 100% operational in the first 2 months. This means you are patient, open to learn, and currently looking for something long term and stable.
- Your French is fluent. You have no problem understanding people from anywhere in the France ot Belgium. Vice versa, they always understand you.
- Your general communication skills are excellent, you can work according to set processes, and you take pride in meeting our clients’ needs.
- Passionate, motivated, self-starter; promotes positive attitude with ability to influence others. Result oriented — gets things done.
- Hands-on person
- Integrity, maturity, and being ethical are important qualities for you
T: +31 10 3031 016
Recruitment Consultant - Rotterdam
+31 6 5267 1010
Teleport Towers, 12th floor
1043 GR Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)20 580 0340
Spaces, 8th floor
3032 AC Rotterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)10 303 1010