Channel Sales Manager France
If you speak French and you have experience in sales please read further!
I have a new challenging opportunity as a Channel Sales Manager France for a new division in a well-established and growing company. You will be responsible for increasing sales and the brand awareness in the French market.
You have the opportunity to work in a market leading company in their field, one of the most forward thinking technology business.
You will join a dynamic environment and you will be based in the European headquarter in Hoofddorp. You will report to the director of the brand division.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- meeting clients on regular basis in order to develop a positive working relationships and to educate partners about products' portfolio
- providing information concerning new products, enhancements and complimentary services
- ensuring proper stock of products for the respective accounts
- manage sales proposals, quotations and pricing
- developing process improvements to optimize partner management activities
- analyzing and reviewing constantly the market to determine customers' needs, volume potential, pricing and competitors' activities
- forecasting revenues, products' and budgetary expectations for each account in Channel/Distribution sales
- preparing regular business plan reviews with customers to ensure company goals and strategies are understood, achieved and implemented
- addressing partner-related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- evaluating partner sales performance and recommend improvements
- working closely with Marketing, Product Management and Sales to refine and improve the market position
- assisting in development of messaging, sales tools, campaigns, promotions and marketing plans
- meeting or exceeding targets
What am I looking for?
- experience as a Sales Manager
- fluency in English and French (speaking other languages will be a plus)
- ability to effectively utilize resources to solve issues and create solutions to customers' and partners' needs
- ability to built strong and lasting relationships with customers and business partners and also with other departments within the company
- ability to analyze the market and competitors' activities
- familiarity with business plans, budgets, quotations and sales proposal
- ability to maintain a positive image of the company and to increase brand's awareness
- ability to conduct well-organized training sessions and convey technical information clearly at all levels
- well-developed written and verbal communication
- great listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- professional approach and positive attitude
- accuracy and attention to details
- ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects
- ability to work under pressure and closely with other colleagues and departments within the company
- open-minded and pro-active attitude
- willingness to travel
- advanced computer skills
You will join a market leading and forward thinking technology company. You will be part of a growing business and work together with colleagues from all over the world.
The office is modern, bright and relatively new. The corporate language is English.
Growing company with an international and dynamic environment.
The company will offer you:
- competitive salary
- 50% pension contribution
- 8% holiday allowance
- travel allowance based on daily commute 19 euro cents per kilometer (whether by car, bike or public transport)
- corporate health insurance (employees can join this insurance for a 5% discount)
- bonus based on sales performance
- mobile phone and personal computer
T: +31 20 5800 347
Recruitment Consultant - Amsterdam
+31 6 5513 0312
Teleport Towers, 12th floor
1043 GR Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)20 580 0340
Spaces, 8th floor
3032 AC Rotterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)10 303 1010