Business Development - Internship
Grab a chance to work for a truly International Recruitment Agency and take a step into your future career in Sales or Business Development. Our team in Amsterdam is comprised of 15 national and cultural backgrounds, speaking over 19 different languages altogether. We welcome diversity of culture, as we understand a combination of difference and a strong team focus is the cocktail for outstanding success. We welcome a young professional who is keen to learn and develop a career in Sales/Business Development/Market research.
What you can learn and develop at Adams Recruitment:
- The basics of Sales and Business Development
- A hands on approach to market research for Sales
- An overview of the recruitment field
- Time management and setting priorities
Your main responsibilities:
- Generating and qualifying new leads by researching various platforms (primarily job boards and social media)
- Performing market research and identifying potential business opportunities
- Researching competitors and clients in order to anticipate market trends
- Registering new leads in our database and providing administrative support to our Business Developers
- Keeping administrative records for clients and updating Sales information (agreements, terms and conditions etc) in our database on a regular basis
- Helping the Business Development team centralise weekly leads and preparing a clear overview of priorities
- Creating presentations together with the Business Development and Marketing teams
Other tasks and projects as assigned.
In order to be eligible for this internship you will need to be currently enrolled as a student.
- Educational background in Marketing, Communications or Business related degree programme
- A good understanding of business and a passion for sales
- English – professional fluency and a second language would be a great advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office tools – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent team player
- Efficient while working independently
- Flexible and adaptable
- A good sense of humour is an ABSOLUTE MUST
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate organizational skills and ability to manage changing workloads and multiple projects
Adams Multilingual Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment firms in the Netherlands for international candidates. We pride ourselves on providing an unbeatable level of service and professionalism to both international people wishing to start or further their career and companies searching for native speakers and multilingual personnel.
This is a full time internship for 6 months.
If you are interested and eager to dive into the exciting worlds of Sales and Recruitment, please send me your cv together with your cover letter in English to email@example.com
Please note that we can only consider candidates already living or about to move to the Netherlands. In compliance with Dutch regulations in regards to internships, we can only consider candidates that are currently studying and therefore still enrolled in a University programme.
T: +31 10 3031 012
Business Development Manager
+31 6 1945 0503
Teleport Towers, 12th floor
1043 GR Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)20 580 0340
Spaces, 8th floor
3032 AC Rotterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)10 303 1010