Would you like to work for a company who believes people are its greatest asset?
Our client, one of the largest real estate investment trust companies globally, is looking for a Treasury Associate to join their International Treasury Operations team here in Amsterdam.
In this role as a Treasury Associate, you will:
- Initiate electronic payments and intercompany funding in online banking platform and treasury system.
- Coordinate payment process and transfers with various parties
- Check bank accounts balances for sufficient funding to pay invoices processed by Accounts Payable
- Be responsible for setting up bank accounts in the accounting system
- Assist in bank accounts closing and opening process, ensure accurate maintenance of bank accounts balances in Treasury system
- Assist Treasury Analyst with KYC checks and provide requested documentation and information to the banks
- Handle Accounting Team requests, providing payment support, bank statements and accounts info
- Support cash forecasting process, reconcile daily cash balances and determine daily liquidity needs
- Provide information to external auditors when requested
- Scan and file documents, and send them to banks, third parties, etc.
What do they offer:
- A direct contract for a year, to begin with, but this is a long-term opportunity.
- 25 days of holidays
- Life insurance
- Health insurance contribution
- Opportunities to grow
Are you the Treasury Associate we are looking for?
- BSc in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration
- 1-2 years of working experience in a corporate environment;
- Fluent English language skills; Spanish is considered a plus
- Treasury experience is a plus;
- Experienced with Excel;
- Self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit, committed to meet deadlines
If the answer is YES I am looking forward to receiving your applications at Androniki@adamsrecruitment.com
Please note that we can only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands