For one of our international clients, a startup company who has grown from 12 people to 92 over the last 2 years we are looking for multiple Travel Specialists. In this role we are looking for people that are motivated and passionate about the travel industry. This company mixes up the latest technology with the travel industry so we are also looking for people passionate about the tech world.
The company has just started to sell to the European market and they are growing massively. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for a chance to join a start up, learn and grow alongside the company. The company focuses on quality and as they are dealing with business travelers. They are looking for people who are organized, communicative, focused and have great problem-solving skills.
- Assist clients to provide application and travel related support. For example helping in finding problems with the app, assisting in finding efficient routes to secure the lowest available fares, changes to existing reservations and exchanging tickets, understanding travel products and general travel services in response to identified, specific client needs by effective use and knowledge of the airline industry and third-party technology
- Acts on customer requests
- Provides clients with accurate travel and tech related help
- Ensures optimum and first class customer service capabilities through chat, email and phone
- Collects data and feedback from customers on the app and customer issues in order to best support the client.
- Escalates issues to Managers if needed to solve either or both travel and tech related problems
- Flexible mentality – requirements to work during nights, holidays, weekends as needed (financial compensation will be provided).
- 1-3 years’ experience in a tech support role or customer facing service role
- Native or Fluent in English
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Tech savvy
- Proficient in providing travel related support solutions
- Knowledgeable and passionate about travel and geography
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment (chat/phone/email)
- Good time management skills
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
- Fast growing global business
- One month training in America!
- Career opportunities (most of the team members got promoted after 1 year)
- 1700 Euro per year for personal travel (you can go anywhere!)
- Free lunch everyday!
- 220 Euro per year for fitness related activity
- Pension plan
Interested? Please don't hesitate to send your CV together with your motivation letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org