In the role of our European Logistics Analyst you support the operational process within Supply Chain Management by providing key data, reports, and project and analytical support. In this role you are in charge of all operational activities in the central and a regional warehouse, and develop business cases that are efficiency and/or savings related.
With this innovative company, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
In the role of our European Logistics Analyst you mainly
· Support operational processes by providing key data, reports and analytical support.
· Support key process changes and projects that require high level data analysis.
· Prepare business cases that are required for operational efficiency improvement or cost savings. (e.g. warehouse operations improvements, transport improvements, end to end supply chain network improvements).
· Monitor operations centrally and in the regional warehouse in close contact with 3rd party suppliers (3PL) with regards to performance, budget control and cost saving.
· Analyse the operations in the own and 3PL organisation in order to support the future developments while constantly looking for “process improvements” in the operation, creating business cases and action plans for process improvements.
· Work with internal and external partners to improve and optimise the warehouse operations, performance and execution.
· Support the realisation of strategic directions of the company and European operational projects (projects space utilisation and cost analysis).
Our client needs people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure the company stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
In order to succeed in this role you bring to the table
· At least 3 years of experience in the area of Logistics Analytics. Experience in transport and warehousing is a must.
· Good understanding of Supply Chain Management.
· Project Management experience is a plus.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Good knowledge of systems (e.g. Oracle).
· Good knowledge of Excel, Power point and BI tools.
· Professional maturity, pro-activity and hands-on mentality.
Moreover, in this role you will
· Apply standards of accuracy.
· Create insight.
· Create solutions to problems.
· Plan and organise effectively.
· Show courage.
Our client is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.