Our client is looking for a Transport Management Analyst to join their growing international team in Amstelveen. In this exciting role you will be involved in transport infrastructure design, selection and management of carriers, identification of savings opportunities and budget control as well as support of operational departments in their tasks. In order to facilitate these responsibilities, we manage the transport management system (TMS) with 200 + users.
Transport Management: Improvements & Support
- Optimise the company’s Logistics Infrastructure.
- Support/lead improvement projects in the field of transportation.
- Work closely together with internal stakeholders to translate requirements into an optimal infrastructure.
- Use the company’s data analytics to optimise the supply chain infrastructure.
- Align operational flows with system possibilities.
- Develop data to support operational teams and/or customers.
- Co-ordinate system changes that are needed with stakeholders.
- Second line support of processes managed through TMS (self-billing, rate upload, extending use of system).
- Analyse and create reporting to identify transport cost improvement opportunities.
- Ensure correct data input/output processes of TMS at European level.
- Ensure correct documentation of transport management processes relating to TMS.
Transport Management - Supplier Management
- Negotiate with suppliers at operational and tactical levels to support operational teams.
- Work with Procurement to ensure proper implementation of supplier changes and developments.
- Monitor transport KPI’s quality and costs (incl. transport invoice control).
This international company needs people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. They are looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure that the company stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
In order to be successful in this role, you bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of experience in transport related analytics or logistic flow improvements.
- Experience with TMS is essential.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English
- Experience in MS Access / MS Excel.
- Understanding of relation data flow – operational process & timing.
- Strong analytical and process management skills.
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Apply high standards of accuracy.
- Create insight.
- Create solutions to problems.
- Plan and organise effectively
Our client is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.
What the company offers:
With the company, you'll get the support and encouragement that you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. The company will invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- You will work in an international company with 52 different nationalities and 650 people (on-site and offshore) which makes it a great place to work.
- Amongst others, our offer includes a competitive salary, 31 days’ annual leave, performance-based bonus scheme, the company's products at discount prices, etc.
- Initial full-time (40 hours per week) contract will be fixed term/definite for 12 months. After which there will be opportunities to extend based on performance and company needs for an indefinite period of time.