over 2 years ago
Our client, an international name in trading, is looking for a Trade Support candidate for their wholesale department, to join their Amsterdam office.
The Trade Support will work within the logistics team, supporting the company’s Traders. On the Trade Support role, you will be responsible for entering the import and export orders (Navision), process the orders, planning and communication with the Traders, Suppliers, Clients and the different warehouses. You are going to be an instrumental part of the team and the right hand of the traders assigned to you.
Additionally, you will be responsible for managing all internal and external logistic processes and all activities leading from this such as, the planning of both International Transport and International air & sea freight, checking and assigning stock. In essence, it will be a position in a fast-paced multitasking environment.
- Fluent in English, additional language is a plus
- Allowed to work in the Netherlands;
- Bachelor education preferably direction Logistics;
- Minimum of two years of experience in an internal logistic position;
- Knowledge of import & export documentation and Incoterms;
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Navision is a plus and good general computer skills;
- Result driven from a logistic point of view;
- Decision making skills and cost awareness;
- Strong social team player who can deal with work pressure;
- Able to prioritize and act pro-active;
- No 9- 5 mentality;
What The Company Offers:
The company offers an exciting, challenging job in a young and international environment. The position consists of a training period; afterward you will be responsible for a group of accounts and will develop further contacts. They have an open organizational structure and own initiatives are highly appreciated. The salary depends on your experience.