For one of our international clients in the retail industry, we are looking for a Trade Marketing / Sales Support Specialist to join the Benelux team. This company is growing rapidly and offers amazing benefits such as a bonus system, flexible working hours and 32 days holiday. The company manufactures and sells goods around the world. In this position, you will work very closely with the sales and the marketing teams for the Benelux market. If you are looking for that perfect mixture of sales and marketing and have previous experience in both look no further!
Your main responsibilities are:
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Key Account Managers to identify campaigns, projects and solutions.
- Determine the best product range and assortment per Customer.
- Contribute to the development of strategic plans and promotions.
- Integration of promotions in customer online presence
- Be involved in the development of customer promotions lead by partners
- Analyze results to recommend future promotions to maximize ROI
- Proactively seek opportunities for cost and also for service and quality improvements
- Development of schematics per specific channel
- Develop retail media recommendations per channel and account
- Accurate sales budget tracking and forecasting
- Coordinate and realization of 4-6 events per year and marketing activities
- Build strategic relationships with key Customer contacts
Main skills required:
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Database management
- Good Relationship Management
- Coordination skills (between agency and customer)
- Fluency in English and Dutch (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of French is a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience within Sales and Trade Marketing
- Previous experience in a multinational business in a marketing function
For more information please don't hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 0615561491.
I look forward to hearing from you!