about 2 years ago
The majority of your role will be ensuring our customers and trade partners are supported with the correct marketing tools, materials and information in a timely and efficient manner. Working with the partners to ensure these are implemented and utilized in the best way to market and sell the range of products to the end consumer.
In addition to this, you will be the local marketing representative; working to ensure brand awareness, through direct to consumer channels is maximized, in particular via Public Relations, Social Media and Online.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Driving a customer centric marketing approach
- Maintaining and promoting our Brand Identity
- Planning and execution of the country marketing plan
- Localisation of global marketing and brand strategy and plans
- Develop, prepare and execute local trade marketing campaigns
- Coordination of local events and consumer fairs
- Support sales to secure In-store presence
- Manage local online presence and activation
- Adaptation of marketing materials for local needs
- Coordinate and execute relevant research and surveys with central marketing
- Manage our Brand Ambassadors and Pro-Staff teams
- Work with central marketing
- Managing Customers in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Min 5 yrs experience in Marketing, ideally trade
- German Speaking, with Dutch is preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM
Our client is the world leader in marine electronics.
Informal, young, dynamic, commercial.