Our client is an exciting, creative, international business in the fashion sector. They work from an amazing location in the Amsterdam area and they have an urgent need for a temporary or Interim person for approximately 3 months from mid-July 2019.
They are looking for an experienced candidate to join their Marketing and Communications department within the Brand Marketing team. The main purposes of this role are to:
- Own the end to end responsibility for initiatives.
- Manage and drive the execution and distribution process for integrated marketing activities.
- Manage the marketing budget (allocation, planning and reporting).
- Deliver assigned projects on time and in budget.
We are looking for an individual who offers a minimum of 3 years experience (ideally 5) in marketing management preferably from the fashion/lifestyle sector and within a global/international setting.
- Some of the other key requirements are:
- Degree in Marketing related subject.
- Highly confident with Keynote, Excel, Photoshop, In-Design.
- Extremely numerate and experienced with managing budgets.
- Outstanding Project Management experience alongside Campaign Management.
- Ability to be pro-active and to work independently.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Used to a fast moving, ever changing, dynamic setting.
- Highest level English.
Interested? Please contact me as quickly as possible and let me know your current salary level.
You MUST be available to start within a few weeks and for a 3 month period.
Please send your CV to my e-mail – email@example.com
Please note that we can only consider candidates currently living in the Netherlands and within easy commuting distance of Amsterdam. Please do not apply unless you have EU status or a current valid work permit for the Netherlands.