For our client – an international company in consumer electronics with European offices in Hoofddorp – we are currently seeking a temporary junior Payroll Analyst to process and check output monthly salary run, liaise with third-party payroll vendors and support Human Resources and Finance departments.
Ideally, we are seeking a candidate available from April 1st for a minimum of six months.
- Ensure an accurate and timely payroll, including but not limited to: base salary, payroll taxes, pension, statutory and other company benefits, etc.
- Review the payroll output information returned by the external payroll provider.
- Be responsible for data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines.
- Manage relationships with various payroll providers with a focus on the accuracy and timely receipt of payroll reports.
- Attend to payroll specific queries from employees.
- Support Finance teams with month-end close and reporting activities.
- Reply to tax notices, wage orders, unemployment claims, government correspondences, and verification of employment for international entities.
- Bachelor or above Degree in Finance/Accounting related subject
- 1+ years of payroll accounting experience, ideally in a publicly listed organization
- Integrity and a strong work ethic with a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- General Ledger knowledge and an understanding of payroll from a broader business perspective
- International payroll experience, ideally with knowledge of UK, NL, France and Germany
- Proactive and self-starter with experience in owning processes and results
- Familiarity with wage laws
- Fluent English
Interested? Please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0655130268