For an international client based in Haarlem we are looking for a Dutch Technical Writer, Japanese is a plus! In this job you will be responsible for collecting data from manuals and from talking with colleagues from the operations department in order to write training material.
What you will be doing? As a Technical Writer your main tasks will be:
- Compile the data for the instructions’ manual which will be used in the operations department
- Content writing and designing of lay-out
- Creating and modifying visual content
- Drafting operating instruction
- Work closely with the technical department
- Processing written content regarding installation, use, adjustment and maintenance of the machinery in several manuals
- Archiving manuals and documents used in an efficient and logic manner
What are your qualifications?
- Technical background, preferably in technical writing
- Experience with content writing
- Affinity with creating and modifying visual content
- You are accurate and are not afraid of connecting with people
- Communicative (both verbal and written)
- Flawless English and Dutch skills, Japanese is a plus!
Our client is an international company, with over 40,000 employees worldwide. They have competitive secondary benefits such as 13th month (7,5% gross annual salary), 8,33% of holiday allowance, parking facilities and travel allowance.