Looking for your next role in the Technical Support Field? No need to look further! Our client is looking for a Technical Support Specialist, with Electronics or Electrical Engineering background, to join their team.
Your future employer is: a leading provider in cold-chain visibility solutions for global leading companies in the food and pharmaceuticals industries.
If working for a truly global company is what you aim for, then apply now!
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be focusing on:
- Hardware, device and applications support, and resolving customer issues remotely.
- Evaluating route causes for re-occurring problems, escalating issues to Engineering teams
- Conducting Hardware evaluation on return devices and provide evaluation reports to customer
- Creation and/or maintenance of metrics to measure service initiatives, reports on trends
- Process Improvement
- Maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction
- Other tasks as assigned
Are you the ideal Technical Support Specialist for this role?
- Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- At least 4 years’ experience in a technical support role
- Understanding of XML, .NET Framework, Web services, TCP/IP protocols and internet connectivity.
- Ability to learn and conduct electronic fault finding to component level
The hiring company offers:
- Direct contract for a year to begin with
- Competitive salary
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 vacation days
- Travel Reimbursement and free parking
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
Do you wish to know more?
Contact Androniki Zafeiropoulou at +31652668852 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR Apply now!