Schiphol – Rijk
over 1 year ago
Do you have experience in tech support but do not like the call centre environment? Do you speak fluent Italian and Spanish or French? Would you like to work for an international company with many growth opportunities and great secondary benefits?
Then look no further
- Discuss with customers (internal and external) technical aspects of product installation, operation and maintenance
- Escalate issues and follow-up appropriately
- Handle written customer communications in the form of email and web-chat in support of pre-sale and post-sale customer inquiries.
- Generation of sales leads from these contacts
- Promote new company products
- Check status of repair orders per customer request and ensure the invoices as sent accordingly
- Native or fluent Italian speaker AND fluent in either Spanish OR French.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related tech support experience
- Good knowledge on Windows & MAC environment and applications
- Experience with Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Our client is a big, international company in the IT industry
- 100% travel reimbursement
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of holiday
- Gym membership reimbursement (conditions apply)
- Subsidized lunches available at the canteen in the office
- Learning & Development tools