Do you have experience in tech support but do not like the call center environment? Do you speak German? Would you like to work for an international company with many growth opportunities and great secondary benefits? Then look no further!
- Discuss with customers (internal and external) technical aspects of product installation, operation and maintenance relative to sales and/or repair considerations
- Escalate issues and follow-up appropriately
- Handle written customer communications in the form of email and web-chat in support of pre-sale and post-sale customer inquiries.
- Obtain accurate customer details and amend contact-handling system when applicable
- Generation of sales leads from these contacts
- Handle customer video chat interactions in support of pre-sale and post-sale customer inquiries.
- Give interface matrix listed compatibility information to customers on company released products.
- Handle customer product repair invoicing and assist in preparation of customer service statistics.
- Check status of repair orders per customer request.
- Follow up on customer satisfaction survey
- Native or fluent German speaker, fluent English speaker and fluency in at least one other European language
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related tech support experience
- Good knowledge on Windows & MAC environment and applications
- Experience with Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Our client is a big, international company in the Telecommunications and information services industry.
- 100% travel reimbursement
- 8% holiday pay
- 7% bonus
- 25 days of Holiday
- Health Insurance plan (Health & Dental)
- Accidental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Indoor Gym at office to use free of charge
- Reimbursement of Gym Membership
- Free fruits daily
- Subsidized lunches available at the canteen in the office
- Learning & Development tools
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Ability to work from home 1 or 2 days a week