Are you a Technical Support Agent fluent in Dutch and you are looking for a new adventure? An International company located near Rotterdam is looking for a full-time Technical Support agent to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for service and technical sales support and together with Service Brand Experts you will give feedback to the R&D team on current technical issues. Additionally, you will work closely with Product Management in the field of product development.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Technical support in the Benelux for the maritime equipment, by telephone or email, but may also be required on site.
- Maintain close cooperation with regional and global service departments, Product Management and R&D teams.
- Entering and monitoring incoming issues in various CRM systems.
- RMAs: creation, monitoring, management and technical validation.
- Visiting and supporting various industry-oriented fairs.
- Support of technical training, on location if required.
What is in it for you :
- International working environment
- Competitive market salary
- Flexible working hours if necessary
- 25 holiday days
- Possibility of growing within the company
- Electrical engineering / IT background at Mts level (or equivalent obtained through work experience)
- Affinity with maritime world is a plus
- Strong customer-oriented characteristics (both internal and external)
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
- You possess a driver's license and you are prepared to travel occasionally
- Excellent organizational and administrative characteristics
- Strong problem-solving capacity and the ability to provide feedback in the field of process optimization
- You are able to operate electronic diagnostic aids such as a voltmeter!