Our client, an international finance company, is looking for a proactive Automotive Technical Support Associate. They are one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries, and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
As a Technical Support Associate | Automotive, you are responsible for carrying out and monitoring the full process of claim handling and claims administration, this includes taking calls and making claim decisions based on technical/mechanical knowledge. The technical customer service associate is accountable for gathering all information needed to perform technical claim assessments and all administration related to MBI (Mechanical Breakdown Insurance) claims. The majority of the work will be done using electronic claim systems. As technical customer service associate you are responsible for maintaining the service level agreements. In close cooperation with other members of the team, the technical customer service associate ensures that claims are handled timely within the set service level agreements and they are carried out and assessed correctly according to the existing procedures and instructions.
- Handle and investigate all claims in accordance with agreed service level agreements, contracts and against policy conditions. The claim process exists of:
- collect appropriate claim documentation
- communicate with dealers and importers
- review claims
- make final decision of claim acceptance or claim denial and support staff with first line decision
- enter claim information into appropriate reports and electronic claim systems
- edit claim letters
- organize assessments for claims
- Enter policy information and data into the appropriate systems.
- Continue improvement across claims by identifying opportunities arising from trends in complaints and service issues.
- Maintain a filing system.
- Seek to continuously improve processes by challenging ways of working and recommends changes.
- Support with creating business processes, terms and conditions of new products, operational flow charts.
- Implement a Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) procedure and monitors the implementation and follow-up.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of car mechanics is an ABSOLUTE MUST!
- Excellent business level English communications skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Analytical and practical skills; applying theoretical or practical knowledge to new situations and problems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound judgement.
- Good critical thinking skills.
- Broad knowledge of companies’ products.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
The company is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries, and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
- 13th month pay
- 8% vacation bonus
- Premium pension plan
- 28 Holidays
- Travel allowance
- Additional premium insurance (disability) after 2 years with the company.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm your current salary level and notice period.