Do you speak fluent Danish, Swedish or Norwegian? Are you interested in setting your career in technical product support and top-level account coordination? We are recruiting for a Customer Support Specialist to support Nordic markets for our client, a large international technical retailer player with global exposure. For their EU headquarters based in Amersfoort, they are looking for a colleague who enjoys working with internal and external clients, following up on technical product questions, troubleshooting and making sure the client is happy with the services provided. The company offers a long term opportunity, multicultural supportive environment and dynamic challenging assignments. Please, read below for more details and apply below:
On a daily basis you will be responsible for a large diversity of tasks, which will motivate and trigger you to develop further. Among many, you will:
- Maintain strong relationship with the dealers
- Provide high-quality first line technical support on product matters to the client
- Prepare and follow up on quotations and fees
- Act as the first point of contact for the client on all requests
- Participate in client meetings
What we offer:
- market conform salary
- travel allowance
- 8% holiday allowance
- international dynamic environment
- close-knit supportive team
- 24 holidays
What you offer:
- At least 1-2 years of experience with customer service, preferably in a Business-to-Business environment
- Fluency in one of the following languages (both written and spoken): Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian
- good understanding of English is expected
- Service-mindedness and strive to achieve high-quality account management
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Fun colleague to work with
Our client is an international technical manufacturer operating on a business-to-business market. They offer highly innovative, modern technical solutions to their clients worldwide.
The company has their office in Utrecht region with around 100 international employees working at the moment. They are close-knit, friendly, supportive, energetic, involved, down-to-earth and professional.
You will be offered a temporary contract for 7 months after which based on performance you will be hired directly on a company's contract for a longer term. You will receive transportation allowance, in case you will be commuting.
The position is for full-time (40H/week) with standard hours of 08:30 - 17:00. In case of questions, please call on 0652 667440 or drop a line on email@example.com.