Would you like to work in an global brand, offering innovative visual solution products? Our client is looking to hire a Technical Service Engineer, for their office in Amsterdam. In this role, you will provide technical and service support to end clients in Europe.
As a Service Engineer, you will:
- Provide remote support to clients
- Assist Regional Sales Managers with answering technical questions
- Perform technical product training for key account clients
- Identify local customer care requirements
- Provide technical support on site in other countries when needed
- Handle escalated issues and follow-up appropriately
- Act as an information hub for Europe
Requirements | Service Engineer:
- Technical Knowledge of LCD, LFD or Projector products
- Technical Education
- Proficiency in English
- At least 1 year’ experience in tech support
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to prioritize, strong communication skills, adaptability to change
- Experience with CRM systems
- Ability to travel once per month
- 1 year direct contract, to begin with
- 25 days holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- Contribution to travel expenses
- Pension contribution
- International environment
- Modern and new office based in Amsterdam
Please note that we can only consider candidates already residing in the NL.
Apply now or contact Androniki Zafeiropoulou at +31 6 5266 8852 / email@example.com for more information.
Looking forward to receiving your application!