about 2 years ago
Our client, a rapidly expanding company in the events industry, is looking for an experienced Product Manager for their Events Intelligence team to lead the delivery process, from planning through deployment, of a number of software and hardware products related to their “Live Events” business. As a key contributor to the success of the company, you will help define and deliver the next generation of software services. The Product Manager will work closely with all facets of the company from technical and creative to marketing and business to drive the process by which initiatives are scoped, specified, prioritized, executed, tested and released, with the help of marketing, engineering and project management, while ensuring quality and minimizing risk.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Research, develop and refine the company’s software product roadmap
- Work closely with the software product line’s General Managers and Service Delivery teams to gather customer and market requirements, and translate them into detailed, coherent, actionable product specifications.
- Develop business cases, and market requirements leading to achievement of specific marketing and sales objectives.
- Drive the translation of requirements from business imperatives to technology vision thru creation of workflows, wireframes, and UI design.
- Analyze success of implement products/features by gathering feedback through various channels including internal team and customers.
- Work alongside the Project Management and Engineering team to drive the products through development and Implement the product vision within an agile development framework
- Serve as the product “champion” to our sales teams, media and partners.
- Develop the functional specification and wireframes for each release cycle such that each product release meets the predetermined commercial, functional, quality and reliability requirements.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of UX & UI requirements for leading web and mobile applications.
- Perform competitor analysis, research, and benchmarking to stay abreast of the latest market developments, emerging market trends, and technological developments.
- Work with the Product Management team to ensure that our products stay competitive and are firmly aligned with broader strategic/company initiatives.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager.
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
- Take a participative role in the company’s sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function
What the company offers:
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days per annum (plus statutory public holidays).
- 8% vacation bonus
- Travel allowance
- Pension contribution
- Regular team activities and outings