over 1 year ago
Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of speciality vegetable oils and fats. The company employs more than 3,000 people in more than 25 countries and has production facilities across the world.
They are looking to hire an Assistant to the Technical Product Manager (TPMA) for their site in Zaandijk close to Amsterdam. This is a great opportunity for a detail oriented and structured individual .
As TMPA you will work closely with the Technical Product Manager in answering /investigating product related customer questions and to manage the product portfolio. You will act as the interface between the business and production.
- Support the TPM in daily tasks
- Handle and update technical documentation.
- Ensure that customer questions and needs are met.
- Support the Special Nutrition business unit.
- Support all activities for products.
- Set up and manage products in the database..
What do you need to offer?;
- Ideally a food related degree (HBO/MBO) or equivelant 1-2 years work experience.
- Ideally experience with SAP
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Pro-active team player who can handle a heavy workload.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
This position has a very competetive salary and benefits including 36 days vacation !!!
Please send your CV and letter of motivation immediately to email@example.com. Please confirm your current salary level and notice period.