Do you have experience managing customer service teams? Are you looking for a fun and dynamic company to further your career in? Then keep reading on!
- Daily management of the Service Centre (case management, schedule, escalation, support, mentoring, call management, email and chat, monitor, report).
- Set clear goals and KPI’s for all Service Centre coordinators and monitor performance.
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for the team
- Monitor all calls, chat, email to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to.
- Assist the Head of Exhibitor Services to facilitate and organize training sessions for all coordinators and participate in recruitment.
- Conduct regular review of all coordinators performance and organize training sessions for those coordinators who require it.
- Submit regular reports to the Head of Exhibitor Services and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance.
- Liaison with Account Management and Operations to ensure best practice is adhered to and to continuously improve communications between internal departments.
- 1-2 years of experience managing call center teams or customer service teams
- Fluent in English and professional proficiency in any other European language
- Must be flexible and available to work evenings and weekends on a rotational basis during busy periods
- Good interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Ability to maintain a helicopter view of the operations
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and handle multiple demands.
Our client is an international and young company in the Events Industry.
- 8% holiday pay (paid out on a monthly basis)
- 25 days of holidays
- Direct contract with the company (with a possibility for extension)
- Fun, dynamic work environment where everyday is different!
- A chance to participate in a lot of fun events in the Netherlands as well as in other parts of Europe!