For our international client – a global consumer electronics company with EMEA offices in Amsterdam – we are currently seeking a Tax Manager.
The Tax Manager will focus on the analysis of both Dutch and International tax implications to diverse activities and businesses, and be responsible for the company’s tax compliance management.
- in-depth analysis of the Dutch and international tax implications of cross-border shareholding structuring, and familiar to Dutch tax domestic laws/EU tax laws on dividend withholding and capital gain, Dutch tax treaties, beneficial owner, PPT, LOB, MLI impacts and other international tax concept and practice;
- familiar to Dutch direct and indirect tax implications to intercompany financing and service activities and responsible for Dutch tax implication analysis of domestic and cross-border loans, cash deposits, guarantees, and cash investment business;
- interpretation of the Dutch tax laws/EU tax laws/case laws and practices;
- collecting information and understanding the proposed changes and developments of Dutch tax laws and EU tax laws;
- full understanding, leading Dutch tax assessment, providing all necessary support and execution of group tax planning projects;
- company's tax compliance management including corporate income tax, inter-company transaction, withholding tax, indirect tax, and tax risk management;
- correspondence with tax authorities in relation to inquiries, questions, assessments, audits and etc.;
- close contact with and monitor the deliverables of tax consultants and be responsible for the quality of the advisors’ deliverables.
- Bachelor degree or above in Tax or Finance related majors in Finance Domain;
- Five years or above Dutch and international tax experience. Knowledge in International Tax Laws, Regulations and Practices;
- Experience in multinational corporations/groups or “big four” is preferred;
- Good multi-cultural team spirit of cooperation, with the ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment;
- Good communication, anti-pressure ability and problem-solving ability;
- English as a working language; Dutch is preferred.
What do they offer:
- very competitive basic salary
- car allowance
- discount on collective health insurance
- Pension Plan (50% / 50%)
- Company SIM Card and Laptop