Our client is an innovative, creative architectural firm. They operate globally and their teams work on design projects all over the world.
The role we have is to own the recruitment agenda for the EMEA region and will play a key role in developing and executing the resourcing strategy across the region.
The role will be based in Amsterdam and, from here, the TA Lead will develop sourcing and management of talent across EMEA. There is a strong emphasis on direct sourcing, talent pipelining and candidate management.
There will be lots of partnering with internal stakeholders and HR peers across the region to provide the best possible customer experience.
We are looking for a special TA Specialist who can promote and communicate the brand in the most positive of ways and who can ‘wow’ candidates in the process. This role is seen as being the face of the company in representing them in their target candidate markets.
What are they looking for?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in talent Acquisition across the EMEA region.
- Experience managing full lifecycle recruitment.
- Proven ability and experience in sourcing passive candidates.
- Good knowledge of major European markets and local labour laws.
- Ideally experience within Architecture, construction or Design companies.
- Capability to work semi-independently and to report into regional TA Management.
This is a superb opportunity to join a specialist Design firm which is on a high growth strategy. They have an open, collaborative culture which is built on talent spanning the globe.
Ready to design and build your recruitment career?
Send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible. Let me know your current salary and notice period.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO WORK IN THE EU AND, IDEALLY, ARE ALREADY LIVING IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO AMSTERDAM.