If you’re passionate about travel and customer service, have excellent communication skills, and are excited about ensuring that both travelers and local partners have a great experience while planning trips, this is the job for you!
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Frontline traveler support: Responding to support emails and phone calls from travelers, helping them with their trips, explaining how the company works, etc.
- Local partner support: Working closely with local partners around the world to answer questions and help with day-to-day situations that arise while they’re organizing trips for travelers.
- Training: Helping local partners make the most of the tools on the platform and improve their marketing and traveler communication.
- Improve our support processes and materials: look for ways to improve our support academy, develop new training, and provide better support in more efficient ways.
We are looking for people who:
- Are excited about providing great support and training for our partners.
- Have excellent communication skills—both written and verbal (phone calls).
- Are highly organized and able to prioritize and track multiple conversations at once.
- A few years of experience in customer support.
- Experience in training is a plus.
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus.
- Very fluent in English.