We have an exciting, new opportunity with our international client located close to the Schiphol/Hoofddorp area of the Netherlands.
Our client is a US headquartered business that focuses on supply chain visibility solutions. They offer a unique range of specialist services via their 40+ locations around the globe. The EMEA HQ in the Netherlands has teams of smart, dedicated international talent who are passionate about what they do and the company they are working for.
The Support Services Manager role is a senior role within the EMEA HQ. It has been newly created to manage, lead and coach service departments as well as building a strong bridge with the US.
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows;
- Lead and manage the Customer Service and Technical services teams. 4 direct reports and 10 indirects.
- Ensure that the team’s daily activities are carried out within timescales.
- Collaborate with global support services departments to standardize services.
- Make recommendations and improve productivity and efficiency of EMEA service staff.
- Incorporate ISO standards in service processes by educating personnel.
We have a much more detailed job profile available later.
What does our client need to see?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing customer and technical service departments.
- International company experience and management of multicultural staff.
- Supply Chain management experience.
- Proven ability to coach, lead and motivate teams.
- Strong experience with ERP/CRM systems as well as MS Office.
- Familiarity with ISO9000 Quality Systems.
- Degree level education.
- Business fluency in English
Interested in hearing more?
Please contact me as quickly as possible by sending your CV and introduction to email@example.com. Please indicate your current salary and notice period.