For one of our clients, an exciting company in events management, we are looking for a Support Engineer for their office in Haarlem. In this position, you will provide technical and customer support to the event organisers and their exhibitors. Furthermore you will build onsite registration systems and deliver a welcome experience to our clients and the event visitors.
The role of Support Engineer is a fulltime position and is based in Haarlem. You will also travel local, national and international to events onsite to support the event organisers and their exhibitors.
- Work closely with the Client Managers to understand the scope and requirements of the events.
- Plan and deliver client requirements.
- Provide comprehensive, clear, support to event organisers and their exhibitors, by phone, email and face to face on site.
- Pre-show data management and set up.
- Complete data cleansing and post show IT support as required.
- Support the client in back office use of the system.
- Relevant experience would be desired.
- Experience in the exhibitions and events industry would be desired.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and pro-active attitude.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia : firstname.lastname@example.org