Do you enjoy working for a truly international organization which is growing rapidly and has a great company culture? Are you the type of person that likes taking ownership and has an entrepreneurial spirit? Our client is currently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator | immediately available, to join their office of 140 employees on a long-term project.
The main task of the Supply Chain Coordinator is to manage the inventories to ensure products are at the right location, at the right time with the right amount. The Supply Chain Coordinator will identify and action possible cross-dock shipment bypassing a physical warehouse location and ship directly to a customer. He/she will report to the Director of Purchasing & Freight and will work in a small team of purchase & supply chain analysts.
Job Responsibilities | Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Optimization of supply to central warehouse / direct business / cross-docking
- Daily stock optimization between the warehouses so product availability can be secured
- Daily operational contact with internal stakeholders in other departments
- Managing the complete process (initiation-execution)
- Ad-hoc support within supply planning team
- Inventory control
- Safety stock calculations / maintenance
- Back order reporting / tracking and initiating recovery plans
Requirements | Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Experience within Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- 1-2 years’ of similar work experience
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Immediately available
- Excellent MS office, and advanced Excel (v-lookup / pivot tables)
- Experience in working with an ERP system, whereby SAP is highly preferable
- Long-term opportunity
- 25 days of holidays
- Competitive salary
- High paced work environment
Please note that we can only consider candidates already residing in the NL. Do you have any questions or wish to apply?
Contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org