For our client – an international organization in the healthcare industry we are currently seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator for a temporary project, as part of the Supply Chain team in Amsterdam.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you are responsible for planning all steps in the supply chain. You are accountable for ensuring customer satisfaction by continuously planning, monitoring and re-planning customer orders. Your challenge is to ensure the ‘on time, in full’ delivery of products and related services against the lowest possible integral added cost for our customers.
Your main drivers are transparency, speed and simplicity. You prepare subjects thoroughly and provide excellent management information, which enables management to take the right decisions quickly.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Creating sales orders based on approved quotations;
- Monitoring the sales order up to the moment of pick and pack;
- Following up on delays for incoming stock;
- Ensuring delivery date expectations are met, based on the understanding of the concept of Time to Market;
- Allocating the correct stock to a sales order in order to minimize unsellable stock;
- Having progress meetings with Sales to understand if deadlines can be met and act on potential delays;
- Creating all necessary documents and shipment advice to freight forwarders;
- Creating requests for shipping with customers so that they can request import licenses;
- Planning dispatches with the third-party logistics service provider (3PL);
- Ensuring delivery date expectations are managed and customers are kept up to date of delivery progress;
- Ensuring the information is updated in the system and can be used for reporting;
- Solving pick up problems with the 3PL;
- Coordinating with the sales team in case of potential delays which can influence the On Time In Full;
- Keeping close contact with the transport department in case of transport issues.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Logistics and Supply Chain management;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar role in an international environment;
- Excellent skills in Excel;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably JD Edwards.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Custome oriented attitude;
- Pro-active and innovative mindset;
- Strong planning and analytical skills;
- Highly accurate, with attention to detail and quality.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential;
- Fluency in written and spoken French is strongly preferred.
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
For applications and inquiries, you can reach out to Georgia : email@example.com