Are you customer focused and looking for a challenge in the EMEA customer care area? Do you speak fluent English and Hebrew? Our client is looking for their new Strategic Account Desk Advisor and you might be the one!
- Order management from A to Z
- Repair and exchange requests
- Keep the performance and service level standards
- Coordinate the different department efforts to enhance customer satisfaction
- Report findings and recommendations during internal meetings
- Listen to customers’ needs and make the accurate recommendations maximizing customer’s experience
Why should you apply?
- You can manage international accounts in your job and have your own responsibilities
- You would be part of an excellent young and fun team
- You manage the whole order to cash processes independently
- You can help the company grow by maintaining excellent client relationship on a B2B level
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service or related
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Independent and proactive, as well as a team player
- An analytical approach towards problem-solving and deadline oriented
- Proactive and able to adapt to the different customers and profiles
- Flexible working hours may be required on Sundays
Our client is an international player in industrial technologies with a business casual work environment and a flat organizational structure.