If you are looking for the next step in your career and would like to be a part of a young and dynamic team, look no further! Our client offers an excellent opportunity for international candidates. In this role, you make sure to provide the high customer service level towards the company's distributors, but especially take care of the order management process and assisting your clients with solution-oriented service in regards to their queries, orders, shipments, products, and invoices. This is a 6-month project.
Why should you apply?
- You can manage international accounts in your job and have your own responsibilities
- You would be part of an excellent team
- You manage the whole order to cash processes independently
- You can help the company grow by maintaining excellent client relationship on a B2B level
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service or Order to cash
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- Good coordination skills and you are not afraid to take initiative
- You are social and friendly which would fit well into the company culture
- You are flexible and have excellent service mindset
The company offers an excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and get business insights. You will get a market competitive salary, you work on a 39 hours basis weekly, and your transport costs are reimbursed as well. In the beginning you will get an extensive training on the system (SAP) and the business processes.
Our client is an international player in industrial technologies. The company has a business casual work environment with a flat organizational structure.