Do you have a combination of marketing and sales/account management experience and would you like to prove yourself within a fast-growing and dynamic international organization? Please read further! I'm looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join immediately a fun team in Amsterdam!
Our client is a well-known and international company based in Amsterdam and as a Sales and Marketing Coordinator, you will support the team with projects and marketing assignments, besides strengthening relationships with accounts and business partners.
What will be your main responsibilities as a Sales and Marketing Coordinator?
- Managing a portfolio of assigned key accounts, being their main point of contact and collaborating with them during the entire process/project
- Being able to identify business opportunities and to analyze data in order to come up with conclusions and new ideas
- Coordinating projects and ensuring high-quality work and results
- Communicating with internal stakeholders and external accounts about processes, marketing activities, promotional plans, etc.
- Dealing with performance marketing, cross channel marketing, marketing budgets, sales activities, marketing strategies, etc.
What am I looking for in a Sales and Marketing Coordinator?
- At least two-three years of experience within a marketing/account management/sales role
- Proficiency in English
- University degree
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a strong plus
- An eye for detail, data-driven, target-focused
- Clear-thinker, multitasking, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and project management skills
- Team-worker but able to work independently and to take responsibilities
- International and fast-paced environment
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Amazing office in Amsterdam city center
- Fun team to join
Please bear in mind that this is a temporary position for 6 months with an immediate start.