If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to be a part of a dynamic team and a great international company, don't look any further! Our client offers an excellent opportunity for a Dutch speaker.
In this position, you will be supporting the Logistics team on all regular stock activities and other Stock Controllers.
The company is in a great location in Rotterdam!
- To check stock levels in different warehouses, order files and make amendments if needed
- To order goods and existing contracts and to archive them with the relevant documents
- To control inbound deliveries and chase suppliers if needed
- Arrange transport to customers or between warehouses
- Monitor outbound deliveries
- Draw up and keeping up of the shipping info for ordered products, planning summary, stock lists
- To actively participate in stock meetings and to visit warehouses
- MBO or an HBO and preferably logistic studies (Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing)
- 3 years of work experience within FMCG, of which at least 1 year in a similar position
- Experience with Microsoft Office is a must and SAP is a plus
- Good communicative skills, both towards colleagues and towards (international) logistic partners, customers and suppliers
- Be result-oriented in achieving deadlines
- Be meticulous and accurate
- Native or near-native Dutch and English (verbal and written)
Do you have what it takes to join this great team? Apply now or contact me for more information email@example.com, I will be happy to discuss it with you! :)