over 1 year ago
We are currently seeking a temporary Accounts Payable Accountant for our client - a global trading company with a corporate office for Europe in Amsterdam.
- Timely and accurate processing of all incoming invoices;
- Monitoring reminders and statements and following;
- Timely and adequately responding to all internal and external queries from both cost centers and creditors / vendors;
- Timely processing and booking of payments and ensuring invoices are paid as per agreed terms;
- Review the AP aging for odd and old items;
- Review and resolve non-clearing items from AP clearing suspense accounts;
- Translate transactions into general ledger postings;
- Manage AP and Cash management as a process.
- Minimum of three years’ relevant job experience in Accounts Payable withing an international company
- Experience in Data Sharing is also relevant
- Understanding of VAT legislation
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience on ERP systems
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and demanding environment
- Solid understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Fluent English and preferably Dutch speaking.