For our international and expanding client in Rotterdam – a group level company with a strong online business model – we are currently seeking talented and ambitious .Net and C# software engineers to further drive the growth of the business along with professional and personal development.
The company operates according to Agile and Scrum methodology and takes pride in developing quality and innovative software products to its clients. At some time, they strive to create a fun and flexible yet professional work environment for their teams.
- To implement software that works with the Microsoft Stack.
- To be responsible for the quality and delivery of our products, working on automated testing and maintenance of the deployment tools.
- To take care of the maintenance and management as well as offering 3rd line support towards the business in terms of functional questions and technical issues.
- To help with the design of current and new applications.
- As Senior Software Engineer, you will coach the Software Engineers for optimal performance both personally and as a team.
What do you bring to the team?
- HBO or WO in IT
- You have an analytical mindset and knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC, REST, Xamarin, XML/JSON, and HTML5/CSS3 and Microsoft Azure are a plus
- From 3 to 10 years of experience in Microsoft .NET (C#) and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in coaching colleagues
What's in it for you?
- 20% discount for you and your partner in the company services
- 25 days of holidays + 6 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation covered
- 25% pension contribution
- Free parking next to the building
- Great team outings! (Sky trips...)
Does this sound interesting to you? Don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.