If you are you fun, extrovert and creative and you are looking for a new challenge in your marketing career, you might want to read further! Our client, an international company in the outdoor retail industry is looking for a Social Media Coordinator, preferably fluent in German or Dutch.
In this role you will coordinate all social and media activities and you will be responsible for creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content. You will work together with the digital marketing team and you will focus on advertising strategies and brand awareness.
- Create and coordinate social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content creation and implementation of schedules to maximize brand & product exposure
- Collect and analyze (social) media data to create comprehensive reports to continuously improve future social media strategies and campaigns.
- Establish and execute media plans across all relevant media ensuring impactful and unique partnerships to maximize brand exposure
- Develop effective media buying strategies. Identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns.
- Align media campaigns with global HQ to meet current global strategy and branding.
- Coordinate the creation of advertisements, promotions, competitions etc.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
What should you expect?
- Friendly team and a casual working environment in the heart of Rotterdam
- Free breakfast once a week
- Working with a company that cares about the environment and work ethics.
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits.
- Laptop and mobile phone
- BS/MS degree in a Marketing related studies, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing and communications.
- Proven experience working with PR and media agencies.
- Fluent in English written and spoken, German/Dutch is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent presentation, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team and independently.
- Ability and willingness to travel and to be available on some weekends in case of events/ trade fairs.
Apply directly or email me for more information at Konstantina@adamsrecruitment.com