over 1 year ago
Do you have experience in Accounting & Tax within an international company? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Please read further!
Our client - an international company in the manufacturing industry - is looking for an experienced Senior specialist Accounting & Tax for the company European headquarters in Almere. You will join the Accounting and Finance department. and you will report directly to the Finance and Accounting Manager.
As a Senior specialist Accounting & Tax, you will be responsible for the Finance and Accounting processes of the head office and different European branches and subsidiaries.
What your main responsibilities as a Senior specialist Accounting & Tax will be?
- process financial transactions/payments timely and accurately
- comply with the company auditing rules and with Dutch GAAP and other local applicable tax-laws and country specific obligations
- European tax compliance and custom compliance
- group transfer pricing documentation
- credit risk analysis
- European VAT filings and related documents
- support with credit and cash flow management and finance daily activities
- be involved in projects and help improving the procedures and workflow
- support the company's branches regarding accounting and tax
What does the company is looking for?
- University degree
- 3-5 years of experience (minimum) in a similar finance position
- fluency in English (company language)
- excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- accuracy and confidentiality
- knowledge of SAP or other systems
- team-player, able to take responsibilities
What does the company offer?
- direct contract and long-term opportunity
- competitive salary
- 100% travel costs reimbursement
- great pension contribution
- company bonus and (optional) personal bonus
- multi-cultural and growing environment; solid and organized structure
If you are interested in this job opportunity or would like like to have more information, don't hesitate to contact me: Marcella Molteni - email@example.com - Tel +31 (0)20 580 0347 - Mobile +31 (0)6 55 13 03 12.