Would you describe yourself as a spider in the web? Do you have top-notch administration skills combined with an analytical mindset? Do you like working in a team and coaching them to get better? In this role your main function would be to support the sales team by providing comprehensive administrative and analysis support whilst ensuring that the internal controls operate effectively. This role is pivotal in ensuring the sales administration function is self-managed with minimal involvement from further line management.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Coach, train, replace the sales administrations of all business units.
- Chair regular meetings with the sales admin team for continuous improvement.
- Monitor procedures to ensure compliance with Internal Controls
- Review of the rebate balances including quarterly review of potential releases.
- Review and monitor any known financial exposures and report to the Group Director and Finance Controller.
- Review and approval of all sales promotions and price changes
- Implement and maintain the current pricing policies, including the management and control of the weekly price check reports ensuring that these have been appropriately authorized by the sales department in a timely manner.
- Act as a key figure between Buying, Sales and Logistics departments regarding contacts with customers and suppliers for all current affairs (contract management).
- Management and involvement in various ad hoc projects, such as material master data.
- Involvement in implementation and roll out of continuous Sales Administration development initiatives and process reviews both on SAP and within the business.
- Create, simplify and implement new/current procedures for sales admin across territories, in cooperation with the sales admin team.
What you need to be a successful applicant:
- Business related higher education
- Knowledge of the sales and finance functions is an advantage.
- Previous process improvement experience highly desirable.
- Highly numerate and literate with proven report writing skills.
- SAP experience is preferable.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong query resolution experience essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be proactive, assertive and be able to work on own initiative.
- Must be able to demonstrate techniques for motivation, diplomacy, delegation and treatment of sensitive issues.
- Adaptable to change.
- Flexible and hands on working mentality to work in an ever changing environment.
- Be service and result oriented.
- Excellent mastery of English and Dutch
What the company offers you:
- A truly international work environment
- a market competitive salary
- 36 hour work week
- travel cost reimbursement
- location in the heart of Rotterdam
If this role sounds interesting to you then apply directly or contact me for further information on email@example.com / +31652670016!