We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Recruiter with either Agency or In-House experience.
You will join a team of dedicated and motivated Recruiters who are great at what they do and fun to work with too. Our teams are very international so it does not matter where you come from or what languages you speak as long as you can bring some impressive experience to our table. In addition, you will need to have great energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour too.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years recruitment experience from an Agency or In-house setting.
- A great knowledge of the Dutch market ideally or European knowledge and experience.
- A successful track record in achieving or breaking your targets.
- Familiarity with the relevant Labour Laws covering Permanent, Temporary and Interim recruitment.
- A determination to go that extra mile for your candidates, your clients and, especially, your team.
- A degree level education.
- Business level fluency in English (Verbal and written).
What you will get in return:
- A great place to work and an amazing team.
- An important role in a company which has been supporting international businesses for almost 25 years.
- An encouraging, supportive Management team who will give you the freedom to be creative.
- Support from a dedicated marketing team who ensure that you have everything you need to promote opportunities and give you high social media visibility.
- A dedicated Business Development team to allow you to focus on recruitment and team management.
- Access to modern recruitment tools such as Social talent and LinkedIn.
- An amazing client base which includes start-ups, blue chips and everything in between.
- A very good base salary with unlimited bonus potential based on results and KPI’s.
- 25 days’ vacation + 6 additional ADV days.
- Pension scheme, commuting costs etc.
- Fresh fruit every day to keep you healthy and your energy levels high.
- Regular staff events including some spectacular annual trips – Ibiza, Valencia, Paris, Dublin.
We are looking for a very special individual to join us at a very exciting time for the business. Please send me your CV and letter of motivation explaining why you are the special person we need. Please send to email@example.com.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are already based in the Netherlands or are in the process of moving here. You will need to have full rights to live and work in the Netherlands.