about 2 years ago
Our client, an international finance company, is looking for a Senior Operational Support Associate. It is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
As Senior Operational Support Associate, you are responsible for supporting the operational side of the business.
- Address consumer and client related issues before escalation
- Operational Governance tasks
- client reconciliation (Monthly)
- MI reports (ad-hoc)
- Support & Execute Projects
- Maintain effective skills by undertaking a variety of daily operational tasks.
- Maintain and display a thorough understanding of Products, Services and Procedures. This is to be reflected in all activities carried out.
- Provide MI reports, in line with the business’ requirement.
- Contribute to overall team spirit and help create a positive working environment for all members of staff, whereby we can promote creativity and personal development.
- Respond promptly to the service needs of the Department, the Business or our Clients.
- Provide constructive feedback and contribute, where necessary, to the development and improvement of the department.
- Support/execute projects.
- Support the day to day business this to fill the gaps and solve the issues before they escalate
- Actively review existing processes and suggest improvements where possible.
- Adheres to the department’s and the company’s policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Provides weekly updates to Manager Operations Continental Europe of key issues
- Work with other departments within the organization to be aware of all issues to
- act before escalation
- All other duties as assigned.
- A minimum level of Intermediate Vocational education.
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and in writing.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel is required.
- Organized with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Be able to work under pressure and be able to maintain tight deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and take on responsibility.
- Excellent analytical and practical skills; applying theoretical or practical knowledge to new situations and problems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good critical thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Broad knowledge of companies’ products.
The company is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries, and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
Additional Information - Benefits
13th month pay
8% vacation bonus
Premium pension plan
Additional premium insurance (disability) after 2 years with the company