about 2 years ago
Our client is a local leader in the travel industry known for its services in vacation packages, airline tickets and other innovative services in leisure and travel. They are currently expanding their portfolio and looking for a Senior Online Marketing Representative - Performance to contribute further to their growth.
Are you knowledgeable in handling performance channels and SEA, display, retargeting and social advertising? Are you currently searching for a place where you can bring your vision with a lot of freedom in practice? If you answered yes to such questions then this may be the opportunity for you!
- As a Senior Online Marketeer, you will be looking for new online marketing channels or find new strategies to expand existing channels and to optimize. You will be part of the Performance team in the company’s marketing department. This team will be leading the mission in generating a significant amount of traffic to the company’s website and if possible to come back with a positive ROI.
- You will also be responsible for the results of the company’s daily paid channels. A great focus will be on SEA, which is by far their largest channel. The data will be compiled together in clear dashboards and based on such data, you will be applying different large and small optimizations every week. In addition to your colleagues in the performance team, your direct marketing colleagues are specialists in e-mail, content and partner campaigns. All of such resources then give you a lot of viable information to create holistic strategies.
- Sharing knowledge is very important in the company. Our client considers sharing not only with immediate colleagues but also with the teams of their other local brands and overseas. It is then common practice to share the best cases with each other as well to visit a variety of interesting conferences together.
- You have completed a college or university degree.
- You hav excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in an online marketing environment.
- You have proven expertise in SEA, which is the company’s main channel. You should have a clear vision of SEA and its developments and have the experience and know-how in order to set concrete strategies and action points for the team.
- You are knowledgeable and at ease with all online platforms and markets. Besides SEA are SEO, Facebook advertising, retargeting, display, web analytics and AB testing are not unknown to you.
- You have strong analytical skills, and have the afiinity with working with numbers. .
- You do not get distracted by the latest hype, buzzwords or inflated showcases in marketing but manage to pierce through such expertly. You are able to directly inquire about what really adds value.
- You have technical inclination. Technology plays an increasingly important role in marketing therefore, it is important that you have an understanding of how to e.g. tracking scripts work and technology, that you can explain what you need to focus on optimally in your latest marketing channel.
- You are a team player with vision. You can work independently, but as a senior marketeer, you are able to share your knowledge.
- You are ambitious. You will be working in a fast growing organization with short lines, you can claim a major role.
A fast-growing international company and a local leader in the travel industry known for its services in vacation packages, airline tickets and other innovative services in leisure and travel.
What the company offers:
- A chance to work within a fast-growing international company
- Good pension plan
- 30 holidays including ADV days
- Discount on holidays
- Free travel and cancellation insurance
- Free Gym in the office
- 8% vacation pay
- Commute cost