For one of our international clients in healthcare, I'm looking for a Senior Management Assistant to support three team members of the Management Team and to deal with a variety of administrative and secretarial tasks. You will report to the General Affairs Manager and you will work within a professional and international environment. It is a long-term and full-time position (40 hours).
What will be your mainly responsibilities as a Senior Management Assistant?
- providing secretarial and administrative support
- supporting three members of the management team
- organizing the agenda, arranging appointments and meetings
- arranging business travels and preparing expenses reports
- managing the emails and incoming calls
- proactively support the team with several assignments
What does the company is looking for in a Senior Management Assistant?
- 3 years minimum of experience in a similar role
- fluency in English and Dutch
- previous experience in a international and fast-paced environment
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality
- detailed-oriented, trust-worthy, independent
- great organizational and communication skills
- cultural awareness
What does the company offer?
- one-year direct contract to start with (long-term opportunity)
- travel costs reimbursement
- 28 vacation days
- pension contribution
- collective health insurance
- lunch and fitness allowance
- holiday allowance and 13th month pay