Our international client in Hoofddorp has an immediate need for an experienced HR Administrator with strong payroll experience.
The role supports an HR Advisor and HR Manager in their daily business operations. It is essential to ensure and up to date personnel and payroll administration for the Netherlands based staff.
We can share a detailed job profile later, but we can share some of the most important responsibilities with you here;
- Supporting the Performance Management cycle and other HR projects.
- Reporting on absenteeism and updating sickness policies and procedures.
- Maintaining HR systems and employee files in line with GDPR.
- Overseeing the process for starters and leavers.
- Supporting the HR team in recruitment activities.
- Maintaining the HR portal on the intranet
We are looking for a candidate who can offer a minimum of 5 years of HR administration experience within an international company operating in the Netherlands. Dutch Labour Law experience is therefore essential.
Can you offer the following?
- MBO/HBO level of education.
- Experience with Workday and ADP Perman.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of employment legislation and ‘Wet Poortwachter’;
- Computer literate in general, particularly in Word, PDF, Excel;
- Strong empathic skills and the ability to work well with others;
- Detailed orientated and able to work under pressure;
- Cultural sensitivity (proven experience in working closely with different cultures and backgrounds);
- Customer focused;
- Available for a minimum of 4 days a week.
We can only consider candidates who are living within easy commuting distance of Hoofddorp and candidates who have no restrictions on working in the Netherlands.
Please contact me as quickly as possible. Send your CV and brief motivation to email@example.com . Let me know your current salary and notice period.